Saturday, March 6, 2010

crap

I'm tired mentally, physically, my weight's getting ugly, need a day off work since Jan 8th Ive had 3 days off work, Ive worked a total of 6 weeks of nights 2 weeks of days 12 to 13 hrs a day with a hour to and from work. My eating sucks I have a new bike all I can do is look at it to tired to work out I'm not going to be able to do the first 2 duathlons i planned to do one is on Sunday the next one is 3 weeks away I have at lease 3 more weeks on nights. I miss my wife and Son!! Hell I guess you can just call me piss n mone I'm in a bad place right now.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! I want to try to encourage you to not give up, but i also know that when all hell breaks loose encouragement is tough to hear and everything sounds like a cliche, even from those who are in a place to actually truly understand.

    With that said, i am going to attempt anyway and hope that some small part of you hears the words...1. The fact that you keep coming back to this, is a sign that you are different. It is difficult when your schedule is demanded for you and what you are left with at the end of the day is precious little time for sleep. I wonder though if even a short 20 minute walk will help with your energy levels? i know it wouldnt be a workout to the intensity level that you like or hope or long to be able to do, but i have been noticing that if i would just get outthere when i am most tired, the weariness goes away, at least for a bit...2. you know this will all end in a few weeks...hang tight, do what you can and give yoruself grace for the rest. This is a season...you can do it. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim
    Im not giving up Im just tired & pissed. A few more weeks & I will be back able to get going. As far as walking I walk in & out of the plant every day my office is about a .25ml walk in the plant I also go & walk the job during the night so I am moving some.

    ReplyDelete