Monday, May 4, 2009

Ever feel loss

This quest I'm on to lose weight & live a more healthy life style is full of UPS, downs, pain, tears, joy, new beginnings, new habit's & old ones. Life is full of choices witch paths to take.





Do I take the road less traveled?








The easy road?




You search for the answers

Is it here?


Here ?


How about here ?

This is a very tricky process.



I feel Ive been loss the last two weeks. I have gained 7 lb's I have not been eating right & have been drained.


I have been looking in mind & heart for a sign to get me back on track



Well I found it!!

It seems to me when I get down I lose focus. I ran the Bubba Gump 5k in New Orleans 2 weeks ago my knee's & shin splints are killing me. I have been off my diet & gained weight. I have been riding my bike some to be doing something I have a duathlon in 3 weeks in Mississippi I will be doing. Im just tired of hurting. Up to 2 weeks ago I was 25 lb's away from having 100 lb's loss now Im further away! I looked in my sons eyes today & it reminded me what im doing this for I guess it was a kick in the ass for me.

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you came to the conclusion that you have a good reason to keep going. I have been tired lately too so I know how you feel. I think we all get that way every once in a while. You should think of it as, "I took a little break and now it is time to get back to what I need to do". You have came so far and you know you CAN do it. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it is soo easy to get off track isn't it. We fall down, and we get back up. Sometimes, the feeling jsut isn't there, but we get up anyway! Glad you are up again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Leisia & Kim
    It is very easy to get off track this time it just hit me hard it hasent happen in a while. Thank god for family, friends & Yall. Yalls stories, exspirience's & comments makes it easier to get throught the rough spots. LOL (yall) I guess you cant tell I from the south.. Thank you for your support & your comments.

    ReplyDelete