Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Back in the saddle

A few weeks ago I hit a rough spot in the road after some soul searching Ive again waken up & got back motivated. week before last I finally beat the bike from hell I had a P.R. I road for 20 miles I did stop 3 times to rest for a few minutes but I did the distance. Last weekend I was suppose to do another duathlon but the weather here has been crazy lately I didn't want to chance a 3 hour ride for rain so I did a local 5k (The Jambalaya Festival) It was a nice race not to many people I finished in 41:10 min I was happy with that since I have not been running or walking lately. My weight is back where it was before I had my gain so I'm feeling good. Today I had to write my weight down on a form at work & I didn't hesitate or lye about my weight I was happy to write it down that is a first. All in all I feel good about myself ready to tackle the next task

2 comments:

  1. I am starting a challenge over at my blog if you want to join! Would love to have you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate to the thing of lying about your weight. Isn't it nice to finally be proud to write your real weight down. I have had the same experience with that. Women are bad for wanting to lie about it so I guess I am strange to them because I don't care to tell my weight to anyone now. We should be proud...this is hard work. I am loving this new free feeling. Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete