Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Its been awhile since Ive posted, i have been in a kind of fog for a while. To say i have fallen off the wagon is a understatement, I blew the damn thing up. I will be weighing, taking pics & measuring on sat i will post later. The pics Ive posted are just random pics since i last posted I love photography so here are a few


sunset in Texas from a hunting trip
My son & me during Thanksgiving

My wife, son & me a sisters wedding

my close friend Roy & his grandson during a hunting trip in Louisiana

Clouds on Christmas eve

My bother, sister, mom , pop & me Christmas day

Texas windmill

Pic of a Road runner taken while hunting

My crazy puppy Jenny or it could be me on the couch

My sis & me at her wedding reception
My grandmother & me during Thanksgiving

High school football

Whats up doc

All i can say is I was sober in Walmart

Mr hoot owl took pic on the way home from work

Texas sunrise

A red bird watching me hunting


Another Texas sunset

















2 comments:

  1. Welcome Back. So glad to see you again. I check here often for new updates on you! FAil, fail , fail again...until you succeed....that is my new motto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim im thinking the same as you

    ReplyDelete