Sunday, January 10, 2010

Well i did it I finally made myself get on the scale i haven't weighed myself since probably September in August I weighed 256Lb today 280Lb I new it was going to be ugly, but what can I say? I just have to suck up my issues & move forward because moving back sucks, I have set my goals for the year. 1. run a half marathon 2. do a full sprint triathlon not a mini. 3. Get my 5k time back under 40Min. 4. I want to do a 100Mile bike ride. as far as weight goes i never set goals I just celebrate them 10 pounds at a time although when I do get to 230Lbs I will do something for myself. What it will be who knows?

2 comments:

  1. Awesome goals....hey there is this great half marathon going on in Nashville in APril...think you can be ready???? hehehehe I will be there!

    I cant wait to watch your journey...and you KNOW I will be checking on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim , I wish I could be training right now. My wife is doing the rock n roll half marathon in New Orleans in a few weeks. I will be getting back in the saddle after I get off night shift.

    ReplyDelete