Sunday, January 25, 2009

1/19/09 thru 1/25/09

Well its the end of the week

Walked total of 22.5 miles
Biked total of 8 miles
Burned 4,518 calories
Total time 7:25

My longest walk this week was 7.5 miles it took 2 hours 13 min. 1233 cal
The bike still sucks !!! I am happy with the walking it seems to be getting better & I feel better. This week I will not be going to walk or do as much because I will be doing a 3 mile race on Sunday, this one will be different after every mile you will do some kind some kind of obstacle & there will be mystery challenges at different points during the race. The race is called the dirty dude dirty diva race it should be fun my wife, son & myself will be doing it. This should make for a fun day.

My goal for the week.
walk 15 miles
jog the whole race
4000 cal. burned
any bike will be extra

I will post pics of the race next week.

2 comments: