Thursday, January 22, 2009

Last Weeks Goal

Well I had set myself a goal for last week to walk 20 miles burn 4000 cal. & bike for 16 miles.

I walked a total of 21 miles
Burned 4233 cal.
I only made 6 miles on the bike from hell
for a total of 7:11 hours

I have to say I had a wake up call on the bike I'm not 15 years old anymore it must of been quite a sight for people who saw me going down the road, but I wont let that get me down I have come to a part in my life where if someone doesn't like the way I look oh well. I am doing this for myself & family, as far as my goals for this week it will stay the same till I beat that damm bike.

This weeks goal

20 miles walk/jog
4000 cal. burned
16 miles on the bike from hell

So far this week i have walked/jog 10 miles & burned 1900 cal. I wont do the bike till the weekend I don't get home from work till after dark. I rest on mondays & fridays.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job beating your goal by a whole mile!

    Good luck on the bike from hell!

    ReplyDelete